Harry Potter Potions Challenge Board Game for Kids, Families, and Adults
Professor Snape has an assignment for the class: wander the grounds of Hogwarts amassing the ingredients for one potion. Once you have all of your ingredients for the potion, make it back to one of the start spaces first to win! But beware, Argus Filch will be roaming the premises, ready to stop you in your tracks. Recommended for two to four players, ages eight and up.
About this item
- Complete Professor Snape’s assignment by collecting ingredients for one
- Once you have all ingredients, try and get to one of the start spaces
- The first to get back to the start wins—but beware of Filch who will try and stop you
- For 2-4 players, ages 6 and up
- FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY: Next time you get together with family and friends, bring along a Spin Master game. The perfect activity for memorable game nights, birthdays, dinner parties, vacations, holiday & Christmas gifts, and any time you just want to have fun!
- Argus Filch Mover, 4 House Movers, 5 Game Mover Stands, 4 Lenticular Wands, 2 Dice, Sticker Sheet, 30 Potion Cards, Ingredients Collection Pad, Gameboard, Instructions
- Covered by the Spin Master Care Commitment. See below for full details
There are no reviews yet.